Wednesday, May 11, 2011


Monday night: Amazing, last minute, meet up with my awesome friend from high school, Allison, who is out at Duke for a conference. Dog walks in the forest and dinner at the Washington Duke Inn... not too shabby.

Tuesday night: Ridiculously good but hard yoga class. Felt completely noodle-like afterward. Then wine, pineapple, and helping a friend with her eHarmony profile. SO much fun. A little heart-sick thinking of how lucky I am to not have to do this... but still a hilarious time.


Wednesday night: Team run with the pups (slow, still recovering from the race). Avoided being home alone/sad by heading to Weaver Street to write figure legends for the paper (huzzah!), taking awkward photos with Photobooth, and listening to the new Beautiful Girls album (perfect summer music!).


Trent sounds like he is having a totally wonderful time out there. He has nothing but wonderful things to say about the company, his co-workers, his gracious family who is hosting him, and Oakland in general. I am eager to do my best to be super productive and awesome this summer, thanks to a lot of help from friends and pups. But man, I do miss him like crazy...

But, I cannot be too sad... I am going to Hawaii soooooo soon.

No comments: