Tuesday, February 09, 2010

procrastination


I have a date with the cell culture hood that should last for at least an hour. It is very cold in that room. I have been wearing my green monkey fleece jacket all day already, not looking forward to being even chillier.

I really want to go to yoga with the crew team at 4:30, but there is an interesting talk at 4 that I should really go to.

I took a million pictures of the transcription levels of different E2f1 constructs in fly embryos this morning, but can't spend any more time analyzing them.

What do I do?

Figure out Photo Booth on my lap top and weird out our lab tech (aka ONLY OTHER PERSON HERE!) by taking pictures of my new hair cut.


Enjoy!

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Very cute, I like the bangs

MissScientistSF said...

Thank you!

Haley v. said...

Stylin girl! Love it.