Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Less crazy looking Jean...


The picture of me in my fancy jammies was haunting me. So here is a much prettier one. My lovely mother and I at my wedding. Such a pretty lady. And off sailing in Bora Bora at the moment. A good reminder to always be adventurous.

However, riding my bike home in the rain when water seems to make my brakes fail might be a little too adventurous for today. Quite the storm we are having today! All I want to do is cuddle up with some hot tea, popcorn, and a down blanket.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just back from a WONDERFUL time on a tiny island off of lovely Taha'a. We MUST return. The fun Polynesian dance troupe with wonderful flower crowns and leis did their dances and reminded me of your UCD dance adventure. I hope your sniffles or whatever get better. Love, Me

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.