Thursday, February 19, 2009

Summer Dreaming!

I feel like each winter it happens. I get a few days of warmth and spring-y goodness that gets my hopes up, and then bam.. cold again. And I am left to dream of the spring and summer. Except in my dreams there are no mosquitos and the humidity never gets about 70%. Each year there is a dress that is central to this dream. Presenting this year pick:

(wow, i really can't get this picture to show up here. sorry.)

Last year I was all about the shorty short dress to show off the running legs, but this year I've been doing a lot more yoga and such and time to give the arms a little time to shine. And I think the length will let me lounge about on the Weaver St. lawn listening to bluegrass bands on warm summer nights just fine.

Summer hurry up!

No comments: