Thursday, February 05, 2009

I am grumbly today. It is bitterly cold, people in my lab are ridiculous at times, I am mad at myself for being indecisive about the wedding and not helping my sister as much as she is helping me, and I haven't been to morning swimming in months.

On the positive side, I have been doing lots of yoga and watching Hulu while riding the trainer, which are excellent cold weather workouts. My science is going well and I am feeling ready for my orals and fortunate to have Deirdre in the same boat and who will be my editing buddy. And thank goodness for good tunes on the iPod to help me avoid listening to mean people.

Perhaps today is a coconut latte day. I think Haley would agree.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heck ya girl! Don't let the buggers get you down. Like my dad always says, "You gotta be a duck...just let that stuff roll off your back!"
Its already Thursday...just Friday to go. Cheers to you!
-Haley

Anonymous said...

No wedding stress until your orals are done! You have as much time as you need.

MrsEm said...

Positively everyone has the "reds" this week. I wonder if bad moods could be caused by some sort of virus?

Anywho, don't worry about the wedding stuff. I'm having fun!