Thursday, June 12, 2008

Summer Music

We've mapped out a few must see concerts this summer, gotta take advantage of the warm evenings. On the list now are Ingrid Michaelson at Cat's Cradle and The Avett Brothers at Koka Booth. I am stoked.

In addition, there was even more grumpy folks at work today, but this was remedied thanks to discovering the "Dan in Real Life" soundtrack. I haven't even seen this movie, but the soundtrack was perfect to cheer me up and drowned out the grumble-tons surrounding me!

Yay!

But what is with the smoke today? Scary. Glad I got my trail run in this morning. Sadie was a champ, but must be exhausted, we went for an hour! Yes, probably not the best idea with the whole ear infection thing, but I was thrilled to finally be able to go running again, the heat wave is seemingly over!

No comments: