Thursday, May 31, 2007

East Coast Adventure

We leave tomorrow for our trip up and down the East Coast before the Bubs moves me into my "dorm" at the NIH for 2 months. I am frantically trying to finish up things here, pack, and see all my friends before I go. I feel like I am going to camp or something! Dorm living here I come!


Our roadtrip, as of now, includes driving like crazy to get to Cape Cod, spending the weekend there with our friends, and then making our way back down the coast, ending up in DC by Friday. We haven't been north of Virginia yet, so this is all new territory for us. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your well deserved vacation. I hope your sister can get one soon. The Chesapeake Bay east shore is supposed to be lovely.

We send love to all four of you. Me