Thursday, April 26, 2007

spring desserts

Tonight I am hosting our revived "Stitch and Bitch" get together. I am SO jazzed about this gathering, I've been cleaning house and finding tons of yummy recipes to try out. I decided to make these cookie sandwiches compliments of Martha. I made the cookies last night and they came out really well and I think the sorbet in between will be perfect in for crafting and drinking wine this warm evening. I will try to take pictures of mine to see how they measured up.

(Is it a little creepy that the ummm.. icon next to the web address (there must be a fancy techie word for that) for marthastewart.com is a little tiny Martha. She is watching you!!)

2 comments:

rcpeters said...

wiki to the rescue http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Favicon

MissScientistSF said...

Thanks Rob! I love Wikipedia!