Thursday, January 18, 2007

SNOW DAY!!

I woke up this morning to THIS!!




It is my first day living somewhere that it snows (more than one inch, although this looks more impressive than it is, the snow is mostly melted by now, but still!!). Chapel Hill is completely unprepared for snow, so all schools and lots of businesses are closed today. Not sure what this means for my class, but I do have to go to work. Science doesn't stop for snow!!

But I do need to rethink my mode of transportation.


I wish my bubs was here to play in the snow with me!

4 comments:

Sara said...

cute bike :)
ive heard you can get snow tires for bikes too!

MrsEm said...

It snowed in SF on Tuesday night, not as much as you got but still very cold! Have a great snow day!

Anonymous said...

It snows here too! I've had 2 snow days so far...it was fun the first time, but now its just stressin me out. How did we end up living in the snow?!

T said...

That's it! We're studding the bike tires! Get some thumbtacks and we'll tackle this project when I return.