Sunday, September 10, 2006

A Fancy Shade of Jean



All this new fancy furniture has changed my perspective on things. I like the fancy stuff!! I've been making an effort to dress nicely (which isn't hard to do when among most bio grad students), our house is classy as all out. And now I feel I need these boots to complete my awesome new persona. So... I am a size 7.. And broke :)

But just for when I probably buy boots from somewhere much much cheaper.. which is better, black or brown?? I've never bought them before, and want to wear them ALL the time. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brown is way better!
- Emily

Sara said...

nice boots! i like the brown, ive seen so many cute things in brown for fall, but i guess it depends on your wardrobe, if you have lots of black stuff i would get those.

i ended up getting the wellies you posted the other day, they are waiting at my parents house for me :)