Thursday, July 06, 2006

Never wanna grow up


I know I am all "adult" and such, and probably should be shopping at ShopBop, ShopIntuition or BlueFly (I love the midword capitalizations!). But I am just totally overwhelmed!! Too many options, too many chances to make horribly expensive mistakes while trying to be "fashion forward." That is why I love me some American Eagle. Yes, I know I should technically have outgrown it.. but I love it! Especially when they are having a fabulous summer sale.

1. Green Shorts. I think that pretty much sums up my existance.

2. Cheap, cute, jewelry. Yep, love it.

3. Polos and tees that meet my demanding standards of being probably too long for me. I have a long torso and I hate the bare midriff thing.. it is a challenge!

4. This cute tote. Love the graphic!

It is bad, I could totally wear 92% American Eagle only. Naughty! Except their shoes. Hate their shoes. Blargh. Too bad I am still on my self imposed spending freeze.. I could do some major damage on this sale. Hopefully it will last a few more weeks!

No comments: