Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Moving Mayhem


T and I have been on a definite spending hold (except for very long road trips) in preparation for the upcoming move. I can't believe the state of my finances, I just paid off the smallest credit card bill in ages! But having to furnish a whole new house in Chapel Hill will certainly reverse that. Here are a few things I am dying to buy.. when I can:

1. Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray. They don't seem to make my old favorite John Frieda version, which was literally salt water and coconut oil, any more. I've heard good things about this stuff though.

2. Diana Pants. Although I've yet to try them on.. I am nearly convinced that these are the perfect requisite khaki's for my new teaching appointment. It's been a long dry spell since I've found any khakis that aren't awful.. let's hope these bad boys are awesome!

3. Anthropologie rugs. Love 'em! And they are "relatively" inexpensive. And actually in stock, unlike a lot of other Anthro nonsense. T likes this one in green, I think this one is fabulous, if not totally outrageous.

4. My plan to beat the Southern heat involves a whole lot of ice tea. And a beautiful pitcher to hold it.

5. Restoration Hardware towels. Have you experienced these terry wonders? Holy moley, they are lovely. And usually $46. Tempted to grab them now while they are on sale, but that defeats the whole plan.. shoot.

6. We are planning on being the most Mac-tastic folks in town. T has a whole line up of minis, moniters, and laptops planned out. I really want this as well. We're such nerds!

This is like .01% of all the stuff we need to buy, but we've decided to not be in a hurry and wait and find great deals and awesome finds. Charitable donations welcome :)

No comments: