Wednesday, July 19, 2006

BLOWFISH!


Today my awesome boss took the lab to Blowfish Sushi for my going away lunch. I've always wanted to try it out, and now that time is slipping away quick, I was thrilled when I heard he chose this place. He went to Japan a few years ago as a guest lecturer and has been hooked on sushi ever since. This place was awesome. We totally beat the lunch crowd and all got bento boxes with various assorted sushi and sashimi. I had this bincyo tataki which was super rare albacore tuna in a garlic ponzu.. oh my goodness, it was like butter! And I've eaten a lot of raw fish in my days. They also have really good flavored lemonades, mine was mint ginger. Perfectly refreshing on warm days like this. It's rough leaving, but it sure means lots of good food. I even think the pathology department is getting me a cake on Friday! Yummers!

No comments: