Thursday, June 01, 2006

Tales of Transit


One of my regular 22 friends is an sweet old man. Our normal schtick is this:

Him (standing close behind me): So are you gonna marry me today, or do I have to ask you tomorrow?
Me: I am kinda busy today, tomorrow would be better.
Him: Okay, see ya then.

Is it bad that I am I just realizing this sounds kinda creepy.. well, trust me, it isn't. You'd have to be there. I only see him like.. twice a month, so we never actually have the "tomorrow."

Except today, 'twas a bit different-

Him: Forget it.. marry me today.
Me: hahahaha (nervous laughter). Okay, um, see ya later!

I credit this change in script to my kickin new brown pencil skirt from Zara's. Paired with my awesome SperryTopsider wedges and my favorite green cashmere sweater over a green and white stripped shirt, I admit.. I was looking foxy. Yay for 22 friends! And fun new clothes!!

1 comment:

MrsEm said...

Stop talking to people on the 22 bus! It is not okay!