Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Detox??



I've been eating really poorly lately. Like so poorly that a 10.5 mile run at altitude doesn't really justify it. I was feeling blah and my tummy was upset and it was just no good. So I was determined that as soon as I got over eating enough to refuel after the race, and all of yesterday's yummy goodness, I was going to straighten out my act. So today I've had:

Small bowl of Raisin Bran cereal with nonfat milk.
2 cups green tea
1 cup of orange spice black tea.
2 Nalgenes water
Salad with lotsa carrots and cucumbers
Lemon yogurt
2 Emergen-C's (why in the world do they have 1670% of your recommended vitamin C??)

So, doing good. And pee-ing a WHOLE lot. This is detox, right? Not too bad. Except I would give my left arm for a big, hot, cheeeeeesy pizza. That can't be good. Oh be strong!!

No comments: