Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Cupcakes!


Last night's cupcake party was such a blast. Thanks to all the fabulous LAC'ers who showed up and showed off their mad decorating skills. And especially thanks to Em for letting us get frosting all over your house!! I forgot the cord to download pictures, but will do so as soon as I get home. It was awesome getting to share the cupcakes today with the Pathology department. Everyone already thinks I am a bit off my rocker since I wear cute pencil skirts to autopsies and such, but I think today's brightly colored, gummybear coated, confections put me over the edge. Oh well, such is the life of the fabulous scientist!
And never is the 22 bus kinder than when you have your hands full of cupcake platter. Everyone was so fabulous about letting me sit down and moving out of my way. The whole bus was rooting for me to not drop a single one. And I suceeded!

No comments: