Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My Pick's

I know a good burrito. And I thought Pancho Villa's was my favorite SF taqueria (nothing comes close to Chili Peppers in San Luis Obispo!) But last night, after a very crowded and hard on the sore every single part of my body yoga class, we went to El Metate, with friends Ben and Stacey. The lucky folks live a block away and know the owner of this fine establishment. And hands down the BEST vegi burrito I have ever had. It had carrots and zuchinni in it!! Sounds kinda gross, but it was SO good. Then bubs and I had an adventure getting home, ending up downtown before taking the bus home with some uncomfortable call girls with fugly dudes and going to the Safeway because we thought it would be less crowded at 10:30pm. Umm, it's not!! So tonight.. nothing... just laundry, cleaning, eating, and finally getting to rest up!

No comments: