Wednesday, May 03, 2006


My new favorite thing are these headbands. A steal at Walgreens and an instant remedy to morning laziness. Right now I am rocking the black one a la Brigitte Bardot, complete with smudged grey eyeliner from E.L.F. They also help with my need to have longer hair. I can pretend that my hair is long enough to be in a perky high ponytail, as the headband discreetly hides all the loser hairs that didn't quite make it up there. Only side effect.. the ponytail itself looks pretty much like the measly "sugarbowl" pigtails I used to wear as a child. Oh well.. I am trying..

2 comments:

MrsEm said...

Hey! Those headbands are my favorites too. I've been rocking the white one for a few weeks and have even earned the nickname Zsa Zsa at work! I also love these.

MissScientistSF said...

they are the best!! Except I had to redo my hair completely after getting it perfect at home, and then realizing I had to put my helmet on to ride to work.. not so cool!