Wednesday, May 03, 2006

hmm, what to do??



My desire to be a super stylish scientist has met a new obstacle. The fact that the weather is nice, the bus is crowded, and Trent built me a sweet commuter bike. Not only does this mean that by the time I arrive, I am all huffy and puffy and my hair is an utter mess from my helmet, it definitely limits my outfit variety. Luckily I can get by with a nice pair of jeans/sweater combo but I do like to mix it up now and again. Any recommendations? Am I stuck with this as my only dress up option? Or is it back to the 22 with my cute peep toed pumps?

1 comment:

MrsEm said...

Whoa...You should totally not call that toll free number. Wacko!

I recommend that you keep working the jeans and sweater route and start focusing on accessories to give it a boost. Think ribbon belts, scarves, earrings, etc. You can also pack changes of shoes or extra layers in your backpack