Wednesday, May 10, 2006

daydreaming...


With a bit more free time on my hands these days now that my huge RNA project, and Wildflower, are done.. I have started to focus in on the impending move and starting back at school. And when it all seems like it is tooooo much to do.. I dream about how fabulous of a professor I will be. And all the fabulous clothes I will wear. :) Put this all together :

1. This tote. Perfect for carrying all my lecture notes and the latest edition of my textbook on the biomedical applications of algae.
2. This skirt. Professional with a touch of sass.
3. These shoes. Because I will be one fit lady from all my triathlons and can show off those cycling calfs.
4. This sweater... in every color. It will be like my uniform.
5. Arrive to work in this car. Imagine pulling into a spot dedicated just to me at University of .... wherever.

So apparently, I just need to work enough to afford JCrew and vintage Karmann Ghia's to be insanely happy. And that, my friends, makes this whole adventure seem do-able!

1 comment:

MrsEm said...

You need to post some of those crazy pics from the triathalon on your site!