Friday, April 28, 2006

Online Shopping


After a completely overwhelming trip to Macy's last week, I realized I don't really enjoy shopping. Which is difficult, as I am determined to be a sassy and stylish scientist. So the natural progression should lead me to internet shopping. But I just can't seem to embrace it. But this week, I had a breakthrough. I not only stocked up on some sweet and insanely cheap products at EyesLipsFace, I found the answer to my ongoing search for another bird necklace at TrunkShop. Very successful. However, I still haven't fully incorporated online shopping into my life. Even though I am pretty sure I love this handbag, I just can't commit. And after LaRedoute had a perfect denim skirt, it was sold out, thus enforcing my idea that online shopping is a big hassle. Baby steps, baby steps...

No comments: