Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Off to Colorado!


Ciao ya'll! For the next four days I will be living it up in the Outdoorsy mecca that is Boulder, CO. Hopefully I will be super impressed with their science comings and goings and they will be impressed with my molecular fabulousness. Keep your fingers crossed.
Or if it all goes bad... "signs, they might be omens, say I am going, going, gone to Carolina in my mind" From the Chapel HIll man himself, Mr. James Taylor. It is hard to argue with that kind of logic. Seeing how I decided to go to Davis, instead of UCSD, on gut instinct and a clipping from a women's soccer game between the two schools my brother sent me. Davis 6, UCSD, 0. Unfortunately, these schools never meet up, or not that I could find. However. UNC is #1 in the Atlantic Coast Conference Standings in women's basketball.. where as Colorado is I think 5th in the Big 120 Conference. For Mens' basketball. Which UNC is #10.. nationwide. So, interesting. Is it weird to pick a school for my Ph.D. in molecular biology on sports statistics? Ah, no.

No comments: