Friday, March 31, 2006

more than you wanted to know..


Wow.. okay
Long time no blog
Here is a bit of a recap.
1. Maui was fabulous. Everyone should go. Wait.. everyone was there. Hmm. Good idea. Seriously, it was awesome, snorkling with sea turtles, hiking extreme-o trails in Hana, surfing, big old fancy brunches.. just awesome.
2. I made up my mind!!! I am going to UNC!! With the NIH thingy. I have no idea what I am getting myself into.. but I am very excited about it. Time to see the rest of our country, when else will I want to live in North Carolina? Better now then never, right? I am vey nervous, but very excited to start this next adventure. You know me, never miss an opportunity for a good adventure.
3. My excellent friend Jen Duncan got engaged. In Maui, naturally. Congrats to her and her sweet fella Andrew. I hope they hurry up and get hitched before we head to the East!
4. The weather here is SUCKING SO VERY VERY MUCH IT DEFYS MY ABILITY TO DESCRIBE.
5. The absolute best time to go to Safeway is 9am on Friday. Seriously. The people were SO friendly this morning, I had the run of the store, the produce was stocked, MorningStar products were on sale.. it was heavenly.
6. The postal service is not my friend any more. I swear, I try to give them tons of credit. But this whole, losing all our mail, is starting to bug just a bit.
7. Excited for my cousin's b-day party this Saturday.. even though I need to think of something to make for it! Ahhhh.. oh well.
Anyways, that's the update on my life. For all ya'll who read this. Who probably already knew most of that already. Oh well. Now it is public domain!

1 comment:

MrsEm said...

Your mail is lost?!