Monday, March 13, 2006

a momentous decision



I've decided. Not on grad school.. oh no no no. That decision haunts my every waking (and especially keeping me from sleeping) moment. But on some other random stuff.
I really want to get into jewelry making. There. I've decided. From Haley's dad making her mom some righteous bling, to all the cute and way overpriced stuff at websites like these and Feria Urbana.. I am inspired to get into this business. I am like a freaking raccoon.. I love the sparkly stuff! I can't imagine it is that hard, and some of the rock tumbling and such looks downright scientific. And extra bonus.. I will be broke ass for the next few years. Hand made jewelry for everyone for Christmas?? Rob, I hope you like aquamarine for your bejeweled birthday earrings!

1 comment:

MrsEm said...

I think rob will love those earrings! Can you make me a tiara? I am seriously addicted...