Friday, March 03, 2006

45!! Not bad at ALL!


Congrats to "Cookie and the SlutMuffins" for an absolutely heroic showing at last nights Trivia at Mad Dog in the Fog. While we were few (only 4!!), we were masterfully strong, especially with my so random song knowledge and Mike's freakish ability to know THE most random information about nearly everything. Strong showing from Trent and Shelley as well. And how cool was calling the sushi place across the street and ordering california rolls and tuna nigiri?? There are definitely somethings I am going to miss about living in the big City. So we gotta get as much trivia in as possible before that sad day comes around!! Too bad that last round just spanked us. I take a lot of credit for that.. I should've known my periodic table!! Next week.. I will study up before hand, promise.

No comments: