Monday, January 23, 2006

so fresh and so clean...


As my journey down molecular fabulousness continues.. today I discovered (or was caffinee and boredom induced) to do some major re-vamping of the lab bench area. Spring is brought into the lab by the new, bright pink tape holding down my new lab bench top cloth. There is a hint of 409 and bleach in the air. A pile of crushed cardboard boxes (ya, that was way fun) lies in waiting outside the lab. Hooray for lab spring cleaning day! And tomorrow is gonna be even better.. when we get to dig through 20 years of equipment trying to find anything useful and throw the rest out. Better get wayy amped up for that one.
And now in my post cleaning/post caffine high daze.. I thoroughly enjoyed the latest homestarrunner StrongBad email . Make sure to click on "digesting" on his Death Metal instruction list. "I came for the wuggas.. but stay for the jiggy juggas." Awesome.

No comments: