Thursday, January 26, 2006

blahh

Feel like blogging even though I don't have anything specific to say. Just kinda a blah day. Molecular fabulousness has taken a back seat to the need to wear the scrubbiest clothes ever to clean up some nast-tay old lab rooms and heft heavy dusty equipment around. And I have some sort of head cold that makes me feel like I am on Pluto or something. Oh well. Tomorrow is Friday which is Jean's Day to play in the lab and do all sorts of probably not recommended science experiments.

Minor rant: My co-worker keeps leaving unexpectedly. Normally I would be kinda stoked cuz I feel bad leaving early when she is still here, but she is the only one who knows where half of the crap stored in the old lab needs to go. Sooo, I can't really continue any further without her. Not that big of a deal, the two rooms they are going to start construction on first, on Monday, are empty, but I dunno.. I'd appreciate her telling me she was leaving so I could force her to answer all my questions first. Oh well, lameness. She might be pissed that in our meeting this morning, my boss pretty much demanded that she give me a lot of protocols she wasn't sharing so I can get working on some new experiments. Quit bogarting the science, man! Anyways, I am sure this is really thrilling to all of ya.. but it is about as exciting as it gets today.

Maybe I will think of something interesting later. For now.. ciao :)

No comments: