Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Adventure of the Day:


Apparently our building has been experiencing several power outages this morning. While most functions like light and electricity work fine, the elevator does not. And who was fortunate enough to be on a harmless ride up to the ice machine when one of these outages occured? OH ya. That was scary.. as hell. Fortunately the building isn't that tall and there was an emergency button (which i gladly pushed) so I wasn't in there too long, but 5-10 minutes seems like an awful long time when trapped in some steel death contraption. Whew.. I love working at the General!

best job ever alert: walt is insisting that I take friday off. Because I am technically employeed both by UC and the hospital, I could either stay or go.. but he is the best boss ever and is gonna do all the cells for me that day. I do have to come in some other time this weekend.. but that will be post insanely hard Bio GRE's.. so that is O-K with me. does anyone else get friday off??

1 comment:

MrsEm said...

OMG! You were trapped in an elevator?! That actually happens to people?! At least you weren't in there with a..du duu duuhhh...body!