Monday, October 10, 2005

IT WORKED!!!


On the near brink of giving up science forever (well, maybe I am being a tad dramatic) my experiments in running RNA through agarose gels... FINALLY WORKED!!! I have 2 beautiful gels with gorgeous nice ladders... and my heart is filled with glee. OH praise. I conquered those nasty RNases and told them to get out my lab, biatches.
Today is a very good day. Except I have no bubby to share it with.. that kinda stinks. Come home Trent!! I think I am clinically addicted to snuggling.. and last night I had some major withdrawls!

2 comments:

MrsEm said...

Yay for you! You can come celebrate with us tonight if you would like. In lieu of snuggling I offer champagne.

MissScientistSF said...

hooray, thanks!! i am heading home now cuz they are waxing the floors.. oh well, sucks for me :) give me a call tonight if you'd like. ciao