Friday, October 07, 2005

I'm Back!

ok ok, totally and completely guilty of blogging lapse, I admit it. Work has been getting into full swing, for better and worse, and I haven't had as much computer time. But no excuse, I know. All is well here, just the usual hopsital and bus crazies keeping me happy and a whole lot of science going on. Here is my little desk buddy's picture, for when a whole lotta science goes bad... http://www.urbanbirddesigns.com/buttercup4.jpg Hoooray for random shop in the Haight for introducing me to my new best friend at work.

I need to get a haircut.. and there are an insane amount of places on Haight.. but how in the world do you pick one? I swear, picking my primary care physician wasn't this hard! I should just suck it up and call one. Hmmm.

Major prop's to my bubby for his awesome awesome race this last weekend, I am very proud of him and thrilled with his excitement to race a lot next year. I think I am ready to get back into it as well, can't let that homie take my sport away from me!!

I am autoclaving some buffers in what has to be the worlds oldest autoclave. I am seriously scared for my life. It has come unbolted from the floor and as I was heating it up this morning, it started rattling about and kinda "walking" towards me.. totally freaky.. but it reminded me of something from wallace and gromit, which I am so excited to see hopefully very soon. Also, new favorite movie.. Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. We watched it last night and I keep thinking of funny scenes that put on a smile on my face.

Alrighty, so keep up your great blogging and I will try my best on my end as well. Take care!

1 comment:

T said...

Yay for being back!