Monday, October 31, 2005

happy halloween!


The "ladies fingers" shown above were a great hit at the Pathology Department holiday luncheon. Apparently I was the only one that remembered it was halloween, we had tons of greek food and quiches. Not that I am complaining. Good stuff. And a few folks got all dressed up for the occasion. My favorite was Stella, this tiny Asian cyto-tech, who is nice as can be. She strolled in looking like the "Queen of Darkness" and casually said.. "those other clothes are just a facade," referring to her usual dress. Good times. But sadly, the mortician didn't come. I wanted to impress her with my pretzels! But I can imagine that this is a pretty trying holiday for someone so involved. Maybe I will go by and drop her off a few. Happy Halloween, I am looking forward to hitting the Castro for a little people watching, I only wish the "Enrique" to my "Anna Kornikova" costume wasn't suddenly needed across the country. What a jet setter, I swear!

1 comment:

Erick said...

Eww!

I had a pumpkin carving party!