Monday, September 12, 2005

happy monday to ya

Well today has been mighty fine. My big boss man is back from his fishing vacation and came in to chat once and then left me alone for the remainder of the day. I've figured out the next step in the big experiment he wants me to arrange.. but he seems in no hurry for me to do anything actually productive. The lung lady called and told me they had no good tracheas for me today, which was kind of a relief, and we had a whole lot of supplies delivered which I carefully logged and put away. But other than that.. I have just been chilling like a villan. I have been studying a lot for the GRE, my reading and vocab are awesome, but damn that math!! I swear, I am so over math!! Hopefully my bubsicle can take a little time off his extreme training regime to help a homie out.

It is weird, when not forced to, I am completely okay being a little recluse for a while. I am totally down to go hang out with the folks downstairs.. but sometimes it is nice to just not deal with people. This is strange coming from me, I am aware, as one of my greatest pleasures in life is talking to strangers.. but I guess I am just not in the mood today. I went and got a cup of tea, because of MissEm's advice regarding coffee and last Friday's tummy troubles. Earl Grey is the best thing ever. And they had this cookie that was peanut butter and dipped halfway in chocolate...a scrumptious "reese's pieces-esque" creation. I have found the nurse's cafeteria (Nightengale Cafe) is wayy better than the public cafeteria, though less interesting for the people watching aspect.

Anyways.. I am gonna put in another hour of hard hitting research, and reading The Onion.. talk to you all later!

No comments: